So, I’ m back in town, and thought I’d spend some time answering this, since I received it when I was away…
You have officially been tagged! If for some reason you have been tagged elsewhere and I missed your post, just know that you’ve been tagged again because… well, because you’re just THAT good! =)
1. When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
2. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
1. Uh… wewt? So, while I was out of town, I got tagged by pixielated. Edit: It also looks like I got tagged by destructive reach, too! Rather than rushing a response, I decided to wait until I got home. So, here we go.
2. I’m not going to list a full 7, since most of the blogs I’ve been following the most have already been tagged. So, here’s a selection of blogs that I haven’t seen tagged… or I don’t see tagged posts in their last few pages of posts.
Altosis – Most of the recent posts here have been pretty informative, so Altosis gets a nod from me.
Laser Chicken – Because who doesn’t like chickens with lasers?
Leatherbelly – Fun tanking blog. I mean, who else could pull off spending a lot of time explaining all the math behind a concept and then use a picture of foamy beer to summarize the math to the masses?
Druid Main – Periodically posts restoration druid help guides, and I always appreciate people who put time and effort into helping newer (or less experienced) players learn more about the druid class.
Foofy’s Cupcake – And I feel the need to tag foofy again ’cause I wanna know more about Foofy!
Gray Matter – Graylow’s moonkin posting about moonkin is really helpful to me, because I like when other people do all the math.
3. Ten things about me:
1. I’m a girl. I think most people knew that, but I figure it’s a good opener, and then I only actually have to come up with 9 things (ie. I don’t really like talking about my real self all that much).
2. My favorite food is pizza… or really just anything with cheese and bread. When I have Friday dinners with my friends, they get extra bread just for me….
3. I enjoy sleep more than I enjoy either WoW or food. I don’t handle being sleep deprived very well, and since I only got about 4 hours of sleep before the shuttle picked me up at 3:50 in the morning to go to the airport, I’m really tired today.
4. I have a pet turtle named Tyler. He hangs out next to me in the computer room. He’s small, semi-aquatic, and adorable. He swims at the glass of his aquarium when he wants food and/or attention. Therefore, I leveled a horde hunter up on a server just high enough to get a turtle pet, and then lost interest in the hunter class, lol.
5. A few years ago, I left Southern California to attend graduate school more on the East Coast. I miss all my friends back in Cali. I transferred to Elune to be able to play on an east coast schedule with people I met out here.
6. My mom and uncle play WoW. They’re both on my original server (Cenarion Circle). I originally got my mom to play WoW so that we could play together when I was a long airplane flight away, or when I came home for things like Christmas so she wouldn’t nag me to get off the computer. I guess it stuck, because now she has better gear on her main than I do…
7. I guess that last one wasn’t really about me… back on track… I now live somewhere that it snows, and I’m terrified of having to drive in the snow because it doesn’t snow in the parts of CA that I lived in before. Even after a couple years of living somewhere it snowed, I still won’t drive in the snow if it’s at all avoidable.
8. In graduate school, I study language development in children with normal development and disordered development. At the conference I was at this weekend, I learned that playing video games that require you to have to navigate in the world and follow map directions (ie. WoW’s map & mini-map) may relate to having better spatial and map reading skills. (not everything about video games is bad!)
9. I originally started playing WoW as a communication tool when my friends all got sucked into the game when WoW first came out. I bought the game 1 week after it came out and I said I’d only play for 3 months, and now… several years later, I’m still playing. I haven’t ever played the original Warcraft games, though I have tried a bit of Starcraft…
10. I do very little other than play WoW and do school stuff, so my life is really pretty boring outside of that. I date someone who plays WoW and cooks food for me, since I don’t really even have time to cook for myself most of the time. 🙂
Okay, I’m all done! I’ll have to do the harassing comments for all the blogs later… I gotta get some actual work done tonight…