Me and my crabby friend

So, a couple days after I posted about fishing, my daily decided to give me a present: I got my very own pet strand crawler (GC’s cousin maybe?).

Here’s the two of us, with my new T8.5 chestpiece/helm combo, hanging out at the beach.

I also got to DPS tonight as moonkin for the first time in Ulduar 25-man. Somehow, my guild managed to have too many healers, so it looks like we get to take turns getting to pew pew the bosses. Not really the ideal way to do it, but it works for us. My DPS settled in around 3,000-ish most of the time, since all my +hit gear is mostly Naxx-10 level (my healing gear is way better, but I’m not going to run around with 0 hit rating). We’re getting to Freya, and then getting stuck on the add phases in that fight. We can’t quite seem to get the timing quite right on it. Should have that down “soon”. We also recently started trying to increase our number of raid days to 3 instead of just 2, so when we can pull together people on the weekends, we’ve been making good enough progress.

I hear we’re getting to see the new cat forms later today (thursday) in the afternoon. I’ll be keeping an eye out for it!

Posted in Achievements
9 comments on “Me and my crabby friend
  1. shaydwyrm says:

Let me tell you about the first time my guild got past the add phase on 25-man, and promptly had half the raid blown up because they had forgotten about the bombs in phase 2. Good luck with those adds, and don’t let your guard down after they’re dead!

2. Keeva says:

3. keeva says:

Ps- I fapped to your ss. Hawtness.

4. Brent says:

“I also got to DPS tonight as moonkin for the first time in Ulduar 225-man.”

Man, I wanna be in that raid group. 3 Tanks, 22 Healers, 200 DPS. That bout right? 😛

5. Kae says:

Hehe, I would think it would be Ulduar 226, for the item level 😀

Congrats on your sand crawler, and the chance at feathers!

6. doomkin_at_heart says:

Yea, 225-man content is ruining the game.

Blizzard seems to only want to focus on these huge guilds, and none of us “casuals” that just want to do nice, quiet 25-man runs. But I guess you only get the best loot if you have hundreds of friends, instead of dozens… =(

7. Lissanna says:

Oookay. I fixed my typo. Silly guys. That’s what I get for late night posting…

8. Dwarffinator says:

Those Freya attempts really sucked last night :( I did get a kick out of seeing you as a lazer chicken though 😛

9. doomkin_at_heart says:

Its great to know you were getting in touch with your inner doomkin. Good on ya, Lissanna!