Okay, so over at Too Many Anna’s, they have a Friday 5. It’s mostly an RP thing, but since I used to be from Cenarion Circle, there’s still a little bit of RP in my druid’s blood. I particularly liked this last Friday’s questions. They have to do with time.
- Is your character usually early, on time, or late? What does he or she expect from other people with regards to time?
- Is your character a morning sparrow or a night owl? Is this their nature, or have they trained themselves to it?
- Does your character carry a time-keeping device? (watch, pocket watch, chronometer, gnomish buzzbox with digital clock peripheral)
- How does your character deal with the Bronze Dragonflight – does he or she take them seriously? take the Caverns of Time seriously?
- What does your character eat for breakfast on a “normal morning”? (whenever that “morning” happens to take place)
Okay, so here are my responses:
- Lissanna is usually early, or on time. She hopes that other people will also be early or on time, but realizes that there are some people who always show up late.
- Lissanna is much more of a night owl than a morning sparrow. She’s a night owl because usually, the night time is when she is called on into the dark places of Northrend.
- Lissanna doesn’t have a watch or time piece. She does, however, have a very curious compas that isn’t very good at telling the right direction.
- Lissanna takes the bronze dragonflight seriously. However, she isn’t sure why she had to help rescue Thrall in the Caverns of Time. She thinks that she should have just left Thrall there, as she doesn’t really like having to escort horde enemies to safety.
- Lissanna doesn’t usually eat breakfast. However, she does like to drink a lot of Honey Mint Tea.
Hmm. That was kindof fun. 🙂