New PTR druid form pictures – Mostly Night Elf

Okay, so here’s a handful of the pictures I took from the PTR today (my pre-made druid got copied over before my live-druid did), with the help of some unsuspecting druids who stayed still long enough for me to take pictures with them. You don’t realize how awesome they are until you’ve actually seen them in action. So, these pictures don’t really do them justice. I also took some rear-end pictures, since most people just post faces. We need to know what we’re going to have to stare at for the next… several years!

So, here’s a small assortment of random pictures. I took a lot more, but like I said, you really need to see them for yourselves. They have really awesome movement. The Night Elf cats are way better than the preview made them look, and I’m willing now to take back all the bad things I said about Night Elf cat form before. The preview just failed to capture their level of awesomeness. I’m really happy with how they turned out in-game.

You should be able to get bigger images by clicking on the thumbnails of each of the 6 pictures below.

Posted in Druid - General, Feral Bear tanking, Feral DPS Cat, Patch 3.2 WotLK
7 comments on “New PTR druid form pictures – Mostly Night Elf
  1. Baihu says:

It was awesome luck to run into you today on the PTR; thanks for sniping some screenshots with me in them! :)

I agree the more important screenshots to take are the ones from the rear- especially for Bear Form. Yes the overall form looks great, but the rear is what we’ll be looking at 90% of the time!

2. Kirstimah says:

True, the Big Bear Butt is what the tanks will be looking at but why saturate yourself with it now? There will be plenty of time later to get a screen full of furry backsides. Show us more teeth!

Awesome looking models, I can’t wait to change out of my tired tan kitty form.

3. Tigerfeet says:

Thanks for posting pics of the view from behind! I’m still waiting for my characters to transfer, so it’s nice to see what I have to look forward to.

4. Aleanathem says:

wo I’ve been looking for some PTR pics! Thanks!!! Looks like they need to work on the bear butt hehe.

5. kiri says:

so will the color correspondence happen automatically? for example, i my toon has white hair – does that mean that when i log in next time my kitty will be white too? or do i have to actually go to the hair chopper to enact the change? if it IS an auto-change im gonna be piiiiiised! i like having white hair and a dark kitty! is that still even going to be possible?! and i damn sure dont want to have to PAY to get my hair dyed just to keep my kitty the way it is.

6. Lissanna says:

The color change happens automatically. The old graphics aren’t going to exist anymore, and the color combinations are fixed.

7. robert says:

were do i find my screen shots i cant find them on my computer. if u could tell me that would be awesome :) thanks

Donate to Restokin