New Tauren Cat form is awesome!

ss3

seriously – no more clown-cat. I’m ready to go level my Horde druid alt JUST so I can use the new cat form. /so happy. They scrapped most of the concept and really went with something that I think represents the spirit of what a Tauren cat form should be.

It’s what I never knew I always wanted.

/swoon

They even posted the mostly closed mouth shots. :)

1. Lavata
    Posted June 2, 2009 at 3:58 pm | Permalink

Move your Horde druid to Proudmore where the rest of our new horde alts are.

2. Posted June 2, 2009 at 5:24 pm | Permalink

Quick question. Does the one in the upper right hand corner look like a baboon to anyone else?

3. doomkin_at_heart
    Posted June 2, 2009 at 5:25 pm | Permalink

Absolutely fantastic new look for the Tauren cats.

The new bears were great, but this is such a tremendous improvement. Well done Blizzard art staff!

This makes the wait for new Moonkins and Trees un…bear-able! Har har….

4. Posted June 2, 2009 at 5:32 pm | Permalink

@Graylo – It might just be the angle they took the picture at.

5. Posted June 2, 2009 at 5:34 pm | Permalink

There’s no doubt it’s an improvement but … I so wanted to be a little lioness on my druid alt. :(

6. Posted June 2, 2009 at 6:22 pm | Permalink

god yes!

7. Alryn
    Posted June 2, 2009 at 9:48 pm | Permalink

@Graylo – My husband said the top right looks like the offspring of Scar and Rafiki… LOL

8. Boize
    Posted June 2, 2009 at 9:50 pm | Permalink

Damn. The bull-ring is a bit ‘meh’, but everything else is a vast improvement.

Now, just to figure out which bear/cat combination to get, and go get a spray-on tan (or a.. spray-on ‘pale’?) accordingly.

9. Posted June 2, 2009 at 9:51 pm | Permalink

@Boize – we’ll be all over that once it hits the PTR…

10. Boize
    Posted June 3, 2009 at 4:33 am | Permalink

Yeah, it’ll be interesting to see which goes with what.

I tried to assess it myself, but got a bit caught up over the dark blue/black bears and the 3 brown-yellow cats.

11. doomkin_at_heart
    Posted June 3, 2009 at 11:45 am | Permalink

@Lissanna – Bliz mentioned they’re going to try and put a thing up this week that says which cat and bear forms correlate with whit hair/fur colour.

12. Posted June 3, 2009 at 11:55 am | Permalink

Yeah, I saw that blue post when I got up this morning. I was waiting to post about it later today when I put up the NE cat (since the NE cat should be released today *crosses fingers*).