Ding! My shaman is 80!

My shaman, Lissiel on Elune, finally hit 80! My goal over Thanksgiving break was to hit 80 on my shaman, and I met that goal!

I have an enhancement spec & a resto spec. I’m working on getting them geared up, and such. I’ll be doing some more shaman research soon and I’ll probably do a shaman-related post or two over the next few weeks as I work on gearing up that character some more on non-raid days.

WoWScrnShot_112909_150809

This entry was posted in Shaman. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Posted November 30, 2009 at 2:36 am | Permalink

Congrats!

How do you survive with just three action bars? And with tradeskills on them, too! I use up all the five bars Blizzard gives us and then have to put tradeskills and things like resurrection onto a sixth hidden bar.

2. Posted November 30, 2009 at 4:38 am | Permalink

Gratz!

Posted November 30, 2009 at 9:00 am | Permalink

I don’t have all my skills on my bars…

I have a bar mod that isn’t set up on that character because I haven’t been really actively playing it. I took a whole year to level up my poor shammy.

4. Fangtastic
    Posted November 30, 2009 at 3:22 pm | Permalink

Grats!

80 with two netherweave bags? I salute you. :-)

5. Nayethor
    Posted November 30, 2009 at 5:46 pm | Permalink

Gratz on 80! I love your druid posts and I’ve been waiting for some more shaman things. On an unrelated note what’s the best heirloom weapon for leveling moonkin?

Posted November 30, 2009 at 6:28 pm | Permalink

For as much as I run out of bag space, I’m horrible about getting bigger bags for my characters!

7. Swiftmend
    Posted December 1, 2009 at 3:08 am | Permalink

Gratz :)

I have a lvl 78 alt shaman my self, her name is Staticbolt and is close too 79, should be anable too ding aswell in a vew days.
    I’m also duel specced enhancement & resto.

You sad you might gonna make some shaman-related posts.
    Are you planning on making guides for shamans now that you have a lvl 80 one? ;)

8. Posted December 1, 2009 at 1:21 pm | Permalink

O.o

Very creepy. I’m working on my own enh/resto shammy, as well. And i had hoped to get her to 80 over thanksgiving as well! (missed it by a level… damn you 9hr train rides…).

Very nice timing, to say the least ;)

9. Potluck
    Posted December 2, 2009 at 3:09 pm | Permalink

Grats on hitting 80. I’m also leveling a shaman alongside a friend’s rogue. I’m also dual specced resto/enh. I find having the BOA items for both specs to be invaluable for getting that exp boost to clear through leveling content that I’ve already seen no less than 8 times already.

It’s quite interesting to heal in the different mindsets that I’ve already experienced: Holy/Disc Priest, Paladin and Druid. Shaman has an interesting dynamics, totems not withstanding.

I wish you all the very best and am eager to read up on your own experiences.

10. Posted December 2, 2009 at 3:42 pm | Permalink

Congratulations on hitting 80! My alt Shammy is 80 too, and gearing up! Although I still prefer being a druid :)

11. Posted December 3, 2009 at 10:49 pm | Permalink

Gratz!!

I just got my Priest to 80 too! Looks like dinging alts to 80 is just going around like a cold! :P

I’m an awesome resto druid healer…but I FAIL big time as a priest because I leveled shadow the entire way…I really didn’t mean to level this guy so far, but playing a shadow priest was just so much fun. It’s really too bad they just don’t do as much dps as, say, a lock or a mage…but I love my DOTs….

Now this foo’ just needs more gear…looks like it’s a Naxx Redux! :P