What came first?

The moon chicken or the egg?

WoWScrnShot_111109_211529

Okay, so I usually plan & write posts a day in advance when I can, and then I schedule things to post after I go to bed (which is why often I have posts at odd hours of the morning). I have a really good idea for what I want to do for my next thoughtful post, but it’s going to take an hour or two of writing to craft it well. I got the outline already finished, but my brain is too tired after finishing my oral comprehensive exams. I passed my comps, by the way… so all I have left now is proposing & completing my dissertation. So, instead of a well written & thoughtful post, my Tuesday post is now going to be a chicken in an egg. Sorry to disappoint.

Cemone (my boyfriend’s priest) thought it was hilarious to put PW:Shield on my moonkin because it looked like a chicken in an egg, so I took a screenshot of it for fun. And… I’m so worn out that I think it’s really funny and wanted to share.  I also have one more if you don’t appreciate bubble chicken.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NO! It’s a giant hunter pet!

WoWScrnShot_111209_195624

When we were forming up for a raid the other day, I saw that someone’s pet was like many sizes too big. Somehow the graphic got bugged and someone’s pet got turned into a huge towering monstrosity.

Also, I think the Mr. T masks grenades are really, really funny. Seriously.

Happy maintenance Tuesday!

Posted in Uncategorized
7 comments on “What came first?
  1. Ardol says:

I don’t know about the egg thing, but something about the first picture is very aesthetically pleasing.

I think the pet only looks bigger because it is closer to the camera. If you look at its name, it’s bigger than the others, so that means it’s closer.

2. Poras says:

quit your jibber-jabber!

^_^ i got nuked with a Mr T. grenade while i was running down a boss and everybody started laughing and i had no idea why… then i realized i was a night elf mohawk… -_-;;

— Poras

3. Kliev says:

Congrats on passing your comps.

4. wowfiend says:

maintenance tuesdays are never happy :(

5. Lissanna says:

@Ardol – no, the pet really was bugged to be like MUCH bigger than he should be. His nose/ears are actually touching that banner that goes across the roof there. It was as tall as the roof of the walkway & just about as wide as the walkway (I’m that druid bird, so my druid form is CLOSER to my camera than the hunter pet is). He just looked really scary in this shot. He looked sleepy in the other one.

His name is also partially obscured by objects that were closer to the camera than he is. He’s not closer than the other people in the picture – he’s farther down the walkway. The night elf next to my bird form is partially obscuring the hunter’s foot, so the NE is infront of the pet.

6. Maaya says:

The hunter pet glitch has been in game for over a year now. A lot of people have seen it. I’ve seen it two or three times. It really does happen.

Although usually the hunter himself can’t see it.

Now imagine a melee DPS having that glitch and dies to AOE because the hunter pet’s covering up half the floor.

“Rogue, what’s happening to you today? Move out of the fire!”
    “I can’t see the fire!”
    “Well get your graphics settings right, then!”
    “My settings are fine, I just can’t see through that huge pet!”
    “What huge pet?”
    “That wolf over there!”
    “…Rogue, maybe you should take today off. Go get some sleep.”

7. Chezza says:

Congratulations on passing your comps!

Donate to Restokin