So, for New Years, I wanted to try and reflect more on the positives that have happened for druids in 2009. I’m keeping this short, so I won’t have long explanations.
Best Game Change:
- Dual Spec feature! Now, we can be 2 druid specs instead of just one.
- I think the changes to the grouping system with random cross-server 5-mans comes in a close 2nd.
Best general druid change:
- Bear & Cat form graphics! Now, we have more variety in colors!
Best Resto change:
- Buffs for nourish! Druids in 2009 got more spell diversity in the form of Nourish becoming a viable healing spell to mix in with a healthy supply of HOTs.
Best Moonkin change:
- Eclipse becoming more worthwhile (even when people still don’t like it). Moonkin became more raid viable during WotLK & more accepted in PvE.
Best Cat change:
- Predatory strikes instant Nature spell buff for PvP.
Best Bear change:
- Savage Defense making druid tanking a little more interesting.
And that about covers it! What are your favorite 2009 changes? Have a great New Year’s Eve!