It’s beginning to look a lot like Winter’s Veil

WoWScrnShot_121509_150001

I have been trying to figure out how to turn into Christmas Tree form for the last few years. I finally figured it out! (well, maybe not really).

Today is the official start of Winter’s Veil!

My druid already has the meta-achivement, but I still plan to have lots of fun over the holiday. My shaman hasn’t finished everything yet, and there are still lots of things you can do: turn into a  festive gnome, stock up on snowballs, cook up some holiday grub, questing, and more! I enjoyed this holiday even before there were achievements to earn!

I thought about writing up some how-to guide, but Allison Roberts over at wow.com did such a great job that I think I’ll just suggest reading it over there.

Happy Achievement hunting!

Posted in Achievements
6 comments on “It’s beginning to look a lot like Winter’s Veil
  1. Dwarffinator says:

Heh nice pic. Now if only I could figure out how to turn into a menorah…

2. Jindjur says:

Nice! The only outfit I fit into is a pumpkin. :)

3. Ardol says:

Congrats on having the meta. I’m still going for it. I swear to God, With a Little Helper from My Friends is going to be the end of me.

4. Chipster says:

The easiest way to do Little Helper from My Friends is to heal through the BG until you get killed. It only took me 3 or 4 AV runs last year when I did it.

5. Mortiseraph says:

I did ‘little helper from my friends’ by doing WG riding in a siege vehicle (I ended up dying trying to actually kill people in melee so i hearthed to dal, got another costume and queued up again) and 1/2 an AV. Took me less than an hour. I totally mooched off everyone elses HK’s, but I don’t pvp at all so I don’t care 😛

Got my Merrymaker and thanked the gods no more PvP until children’s week T_T but then I’ll be done and sportin’ mah cotton candy protodrake!

6. Angelya says:

Lol, awesome :) We should at least be able to hang things from our branches doncha think? Happy Winter Veil to you 😉