It’s beginning to look a lot like Winter’s Veil

WoWScrnShot_121509_150001

I have been trying to figure out how to turn into Christmas Tree form for the last few years. I finally figured it out! (well, maybe not really).

Today is the official start of Winter’s Veil!

My druid already has the meta-achivement, but I still plan to have lots of fun over the holiday. My shaman hasn’t finished everything yet, and there are still lots of things you can do: turn into a  festive gnome, stock up on snowballs, cook up some holiday grub, questing, and more! I enjoyed this holiday even before there were achievements to earn!

I thought about writing up some how-to guide, but Allison Roberts over at wow.com did such a great job that I think I’ll just suggest reading it over there.

Happy Achievement hunting!

This entry was posted in Achievements. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Dwarffinator
    Posted December 15, 2009 at 3:55 pm | Permalink

Heh nice pic. Now if only I could figure out how to turn into a menorah…

2. Jindjur
    Posted December 15, 2009 at 11:15 pm | Permalink

Nice! The only outfit I fit into is a pumpkin. :)

3. Posted December 16, 2009 at 6:41 am | Permalink

Congrats on having the meta. I’m still going for it. I swear to God, With a Little Helper from My Friends is going to be the end of me.

4. Chipster
    Posted December 16, 2009 at 10:45 am | Permalink

The easiest way to do Little Helper from My Friends is to heal through the BG until you get killed. It only took me 3 or 4 AV runs last year when I did it.

5. Mortiseraph
    Posted December 17, 2009 at 3:20 pm | Permalink

I did ‘little helper from my friends’ by doing WG riding in a siege vehicle (I ended up dying trying to actually kill people in melee so i hearthed to dal, got another costume and queued up again) and 1/2 an AV. Took me less than an hour. I totally mooched off everyone elses HK’s, but I don’t pvp at all so I don’t care :P

Got my Merrymaker and thanked the gods no more PvP until children’s week T_T but then I’ll be done and sportin’ mah cotton candy protodrake!

6. Posted December 23, 2009 at 7:39 pm | Permalink

Lol, awesome :) We should at least be able to hang things from our branches doncha think? Happy Winter Veil to you ;)