Conspiracy Recruiting again!

Okay, so now that we have gotten through the holiday slump, and we are progressing our way through Icecrown Citadel, the officers of my guild have started more actively recruiting again. My guild is Conspiracy, Alliance side on the Elune (US) server. Elune is a fairly active PvE server, which I am happy to call my home.

There is a recruitment post up on our realm forums here, that has more information about what my officers are looking for. You can apply to the guild by posting on our forums.

Our raiding schedule: We are currently progressing through Icecrown Citadel. We raid 25-mans on Wednesday and Thursday evenings. We raid 10-mans on Sundays (sometimes Mondays). Our raids run from 8:00 to 11:30 pm EST.

I have talked before about how much fun I have raiding with them. We’re looking to beef up our numbers so that we can have the numbers to keep progressing through the 25-man content, without the risk of possibly having to cancel raids just because someone is having internet problems, or too many people want to call in with “RL stuff” for a night.

We progress at what I think is a good pace through normal-mode instances (though we choose not to spend the extra time it takes to learn hard-modes because we are more casual-friendly than that).  We’re not super-hard-core, but that’s the way I like it, because it creates a more fun & friendly atmosphere, rather than an atmosphere of “must raid ’til our eyes bleed”. I like it here, and I hope that other people who are looking for a guild to call “home” will talk to me or the officers in my guild about seeing if we’re the right fit for you!

Posted in Uncategorized
8 comments on “Conspiracy Recruiting again!
  1. Roi says:

Ahh man, I’ve been reading your blog for a while. You’ve taught me a lot, and this MIGHT just be the chance I’m looking for to get geared up in ICC and show you what I’m truly made of…

Might… :[

2. Tympanic says:

I like to think of Conspiracy as a family guild that happens to have some really good raiders. We look for raiders who fit into our family. Be mature, willing to listen to others and be constructive in return, and know not to stand in bad things.

3. Alaron says:

Lis,

You have excellent timing. I’ll be checking out you dirty rotten conspirators. :P

-Ala

4. Hiraun says:

If you were on an EU server I would be tempted to dust off my Alliance toons (paladin and shaman) and write an application. You sound very much like what I am looking for. Good luck with your recruitment!

5. Lissanna says:

If you guys are interested in applying, you can make an alt on Elune and talk to one of our officers (their names are listed in the forum recruitment thread). I won’t be on tonight (Tuesday), but some of the officers probably will be. If they are hiding on alts, you can always page a random Conspiracy member & ask if there’s an officer on. I will be around Wed/Thurs evening when we’re raiding (usually by 7pm server-time). You can also shoot me an e-mail (info in my about page) if you want to talk to me first. ;)

6. Tatia says:

well whatja know, you’re on my battlegroup :D

7. Alaron says:

Lis, thanks for the chat, but I ended up moving to a different guild. You guys were definitely a strong #2 on my list though. Hope the recruiting works out for you.

8. Lissanna says:

@Alaron Okay. Best of luck with your new guild.