Elder Lissanna finishes her long strange trip

Last year I was too busy to finish honoring all my elders for the Lunar Festival. So, it ended up being the last holiday that I needed to finish What a Long Strange Trip It’s been. So, I trekked all over Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Northrend, and dungeons across the land. Finally, I finished the Lunar festival achievements, earning myself the title of Elder. At the same time, I also finished What a Long Strange Trip!

I got my violet proto-drake, which I showed off on the landing in Dalaran. Then, I remembered something that my character would have wanted to do after earning that big of an achievement. So, here’s Lissanna’s rendition of what happened next:

After completing my holiday celebrations, I returned to moonglade, what is usually my sanctuary away from the struggles of Northrend. What is usually a place of meditation and my connection to nature is now a festival ground for all of Azeroth to celebrate their elders. Since I had been awarded the title of Elder, I saw it fitting that I should go out to my home land, so that people could come to honor me. I went to my favorite place beside my friend Loganaar, where we can train young druids together. I started off training a young druid by showing him how to return back to Darnassus after he first learned how to come to my sacred home. However, I can not stay here for long, since there is little time to rest while the Lich King is still allowed to terrorize the frozen lands of Northrend and threaten all of Azeroth. The time of resting will soon come to an end and I will return when I am called to battle.

1. Posted February 21, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Permalink

Whoo hoo! Congrats on your (pinkish) drake!!

2. Posted February 21, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Permalink

Grats! 10 more months to go for those of us who were too lazy to do any of the holidays last year…

3. Brent
    Posted February 21, 2010 at 5:53 pm | Permalink

Grats! I finally got mine done too, though having the Iron-Bound Proto-Drake reduced my squee for it. Flight Form at 310% is quite a nice thing though.

4. Posted February 21, 2010 at 6:06 pm | Permalink

Oooo congrats :)

The running all over the world thing is a pain, isn’t it :-/

5. Posted February 21, 2010 at 9:16 pm | Permalink

grats, liss!

enjoy your 310% bird form now :D

– Poras

6. Chezza
    Posted February 21, 2010 at 11:45 pm | Permalink

Congrats!

7. Faetal
    Posted February 22, 2010 at 4:18 am | Permalink

Grats :) Just got mine tonight as well. Had my guildies all shoot off rockets as I bought the dress (which was the last achievement that I needed) so that the screenshots would look awesome!

8. Posted February 22, 2010 at 8:12 pm | Permalink

Grats on that! Certainly have a heck of a lot more patience than I do! :)

9. Posted February 23, 2010 at 1:02 am | Permalink

Gratz!…Noblegarden and “School of Hard Knocks” left to go for me! /sigh

10. buff
    Posted February 23, 2010 at 1:55 pm | Permalink

huge grats on your drake and keep up the good work with the blog. i love reading it

11. Myrdin
    Posted February 26, 2010 at 1:05 am | Permalink

I not an RPer and never will be, but I did enjoy your conclusion. Cheers!