I like puppies.

Okay, so I tried to run a Heroic Random dungeon once a day for my frost badges. Some days, I didn’t have time. Other days, I probably did more than one.

However, while everyone around me was getting pug pets, I wasn’t even close for a long time.

Why? Because I mainly ran 5-mans with guild members. Once we could get together a tank and a healer, finding DPS was relatively easy. One of the things I like about my guild is that they make running the 5-mans for frost badges pretty easy (though some days I don’t like having to run the old-content 5-mans in the first place).

So, after 2 months of running dungeons without very many pugs in them, I finally got my PUG pet reward. I think he’s pretty cute, but he doesn’t listen to me very well. Given that most runs had 1 or 2 pugs in them, the drawn-out process made me feel sometimes like I’d never get this reward.

1. Posted February 4, 2010 at 11:14 am | Permalink

As cute as the perky pug is, I still like my core hound pup more. Me may not be as cute, but he is more noticeable and, well, awesome.

Posted February 4, 2010 at 11:37 am | Permalink

The core hound pup is very awesome. My pug is just new. :)

3. Verdus
    Posted February 4, 2010 at 12:34 pm | Permalink

Congratulations! I just got my own, too. He’s really cute, and the level of detail on the little guy is quite nice.

4. Tympanic
    Posted February 4, 2010 at 3:11 pm | Permalink

I love my dirty, dirty pug. He’s a baaaaaad boy.

5. Posted February 5, 2010 at 12:51 am | Permalink

i still haven’t gotten mine yet because i do the same you you did… all guildie runs >.>

— Poras

6. Chezza
    Posted February 5, 2010 at 11:02 am | Permalink

Grats Lissanna. Can’t believe I’ve not been on here in about two months :\ I need to play my druid more…
    Hope the comps went well and everything.

Posted February 5, 2010 at 11:24 am | Permalink

Hey Chezza. Everything is good around here. Welcome back. :)

8. Chezza
    Posted February 5, 2010 at 11:43 pm | Permalink

and I’ve just been reminded of why playing my druid in character (she’s based on Cheza from Wolf’s Rain) is so awesome :)

Posted February 6, 2010 at 1:23 am | Permalink

Well, I think druids are awesome. :)