It’s all fun & Games – Blog Azeroth’s Secret Admirer

So, today kicks off the blog-stalking in honor of the Love is in the Air holiday. Over at the Pysician’s log, is the rules and the list of blogs that are going to be part of this event. Yes, this is a Secret Admirer event!

The event is sponsored by Blog Azeroth, since there’s a post on Blog Azeroth and Twisted Nether about it. So, this means I get to stalk someone’s blog over the weekend. It should be a lot of fun. *deviant giggle*

So, in full Blog Azeroth holiday style, the blogging community gets a chance to come together and do fun things. Whoever guesses their stalker first wins!

On a different note, I finally finished my holiday achievement for Love is in the Air.

1. Posted February 12, 2010 at 3:51 pm | Permalink

Grats on the achievement. Out of curiosity, why did you go for Flirt With Disaster last? It is definitely one of the easier achievements, so I went for it first.

Posted February 12, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Permalink

I’m not sure why I did it last. I think sometimes it’s better to save a sure-thing until the end, especially since it made it easier to take a screenshot of it. :)

3. Posted February 12, 2010 at 9:19 pm | Permalink

Fair enough. I’ll have to remember that when I finally finish What a Long, Strange Trip It’s Been during this Lunar Festival.

4. Posted February 13, 2010 at 7:50 am | Permalink

Vivamus, mea Lissana, atque amemus,
    All those rumors of those stern old raiders,
    Let us value them at mere EP!
    Daily quests are finished and reoffered, but
    Us, with our soulbound love, can be finished only once.
    That lunar eclipse which procs is one forever lagful buff.
    Give me a thousand souls, then a hundred.
    Then, another thousand, and a second hundred.
    Then, yet another thousand, and a hundred.
    Then, when the meter has tallied the many thousands,
    Shake the abyssal bag, so that no raid may know the number,
    And become jealous when they see
    How many shards we have shared.

Catullus would forgive me for this libel if ever he /focus’d such downy elegance as you.

Posted February 13, 2010 at 2:12 pm | Permalink

O.o

6. Posted February 13, 2010 at 11:44 pm | Permalink

You will have [Fish Feast]s at my house, Lissanna,
    In a few resets, please the RNG Boss,
    if you bring with you [Musselback Sculpin] and plenty of [Nettlefish],
    not forgetting such soft amber [Tree of Life] form,
    and [Nourish] and [Swiftmend] and all [Rejuvenation].
    If, I /say, you bring all this, my [Lifebloom]ing friend,
    you will have [Fish Feast]s; for the backpack
    of your Secret Admirer is full of [Iceweb Spider Silk].
    But OTOH you will have from me love’s very soulstone,
    of what is greener or more purple than love, if pinker there be,
    for I will give you some [“Enchantress” Perfume] which
    the Eonars & Peddlefeets gave to my avatar
    and when you receive its buff, you will pray to the RNG Boss
    to make you, Lissanna, nothing but a /focus.

May the [Celestial Focus] make generous haste to bring us into the same party together, so that I may be touched healingly by your everlasting [Tranquility]. :)

7. Dwarffinator
    Posted February 14, 2010 at 6:18 pm | Permalink

That wasn’t creepy. No, not at all.

8. Posted February 14, 2010 at 6:37 pm | Permalink

Creepy? How would a warlock love otherwise? Oh, but the silly stout man does not understand our Soul Link!

Ponn and Aspida, who will be my fellow-travellers,
    whether I make my way even to distant Theramore,
    where the shore is beaten by the far-resounding
    eastern wave,
    or to Gilneas and soft Dalaran,
    or to the Arathorians and seadogs of Kul Tiras,
    or those orchards which the hidden Elwynn Falls
    dye with their floods,
    or whether I will tramp through Valley of the Heroes,
    to visit the memorials of great Turalyon,
    the Hushed Bank or the formidable Lordaerons,
    remotest of men…

I wish you would join me in Stormwind in the Magic Quarter for a picnic lunch. Should you not wish the commotion of wanton staring your presence will definitely incur, you can leave a note with the bartender, Jarel Moor.

9. Posted February 15, 2010 at 5:18 am | Permalink