Conspiracy recruitment open for Healers & Tanks!

UPDATED 4/5/2010

My guild, Conspiracy, Alliance, on Elune, is recruiting all class/roles. We lost a few of our core raiders, and we are accepting applications for healers, DPS, and tanks to build our numbers back up again. Right now, we’re looking for tanks & ranged DPS the most, but any interested person should apply!

About Conspiracy:

• Semi-casual raiding guild on the Elune Server (Ruin Battle Group). Our sever is alliance-heavy, with a really active PvE environment.
  • Now accepting applications for all classes/specs/roles. We are definitely looking for tanks & ranged DPS (ie. mage, moonkin, elemental shaman, hunter, etc).
  • Raids 25-man ICC 2 days a week: Wednesdays & Thursdays at 8:00 – 11:30 pm EST.
  • Raids 10-man ICC 1 day a week: Sundays at 8:00 – 11:30 pm EST.
  • Friendly atmosphere & a really fun group to play with.
  • We have killed 10/12 in ICC 10-man, 8/12 in ICC 25-man (Making steady progress towards the Lich King).
  • You get to hang out in guild chat with me!
  • Conspiracy is a more mature atmosphere, which is why I’m happy to call it my home. Less drama, more friendship!

For info about the guild & how to apply to the guild, please see Conspiracy’s forums by clicking here.

You can also contact me by e-mail if I’m not in-game (lissanna70@gmail.com) if you have questions you want me to answer. You can also look for our officers in-game (Lauraya, Amairei, Lyghtnin, Lissanna).

1. Posted March 26, 2010 at 4:37 am | Permalink

Good luck finding someone! If you’ve been a guildie for a long time I think it’s fair to say that your new healer will enjoy their new home. Perhaps I can point Xeppe your way?

Posted March 26, 2010 at 8:29 am | Permalink

thanks Cassandri

3. Darsonsind
    Posted March 26, 2010 at 9:18 am | Permalink

hehe i may see you around in Dalaran LOL

Darsonsind of Elune

4. Posted March 26, 2010 at 10:05 pm | Permalink

Sadly as I’m in Australia the raid times wouldn’t work.
    Best of luck with your recruitment though – I love that you are asked to write a haiku as part of the recruitment process, I think I’ll write one anyways.

Posted March 26, 2010 at 11:47 pm | Permalink

Xeppe, you could do a haiku post on your blog!

6. Posted March 27, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Permalink

man… i would totally transfer my ally druid over if you didn’t raid the same days my guild does.

only days i have off are tuesday, friday, and saturday.

and we’re on the same pace for progress ^_^

best of luck, liss

– Poras

7. Lauraya
    Posted March 28, 2010 at 3:06 pm | Permalink

Thanks Lissanna! Actually, we’re currently all classes/roles :D

Posted March 28, 2010 at 3:10 pm | Permalink

I said DPS & tanks could apply, too. ;)

9. Posted March 29, 2010 at 10:41 am | Permalink

If only I was geared enough! I’d love to move my druid to a raiding guild again. It might make me want to play again. But alas, I’m in lowly badge gears.

Posted March 29, 2010 at 12:27 pm | Permalink

Maerdred, We do accept people in “casual” spots that aren’t yet geared enough to be full-raiders. All you really need to do ICC 10-man is to have gear from the newer 5′s & some badge gear, with maybe some PUG non-ICC raids… Gear is fixable. ;)

11. Lauraya
    Posted March 30, 2010 at 1:06 am | Permalink

I think this is Lissanna’s plot to recruit every Druid blogger to her guild. :D But really, yeah, Conspiracy is open to casual and raiding players alike. Gear is easy anyway, especially if you’re with a group that you can have fun with.

Posted March 30, 2010 at 6:11 am | Permalink

Maybe not every druid blogger. Then I’d never get gear. lol. But, if I recruit healers, then I can go boomkin pew pew pew. Still need tanks, though, since I can’t raid without tanks. :)

13. Posted April 6, 2010 at 7:20 pm | Permalink

Sounds interesting and the fact you guys are EST! May take a look. =)

14. Posted April 26, 2010 at 10:44 pm | Permalink

woot!! on promotion!! Listened to the podcast was very good :) My server is 3hrs ahead of my time zone . Will come check out yours. Love the blog. Makes me want to finish lvling my druid.

2 Trackbacks

• By Surviving the pre-expansion slump? | Restokin on April 2, 2010 at 12:47 pm

[...] killed the Lich King on hard mode. So, you would think that guilds would still be going strong. However, I’ve spent the last week or two recruiting for my own guild, and watching ALL the gui… Conspiracy is only staying afloat by constantly recruiting and having multiple people tirelessly [...]

• By I got a promotion (and other updates)! | Restokin on April 5, 2010 at 11:48 am

[...] officer and ongoing recruitment efforts today, since that took up pretty much my entire weekend. I updated my recruitment post. We’re looking for any class/spec right now, raiding on a casual EST schedule. We especially [...]