Conspiracy recruitment open for Healers & Tanks!

UPDATED 4/5/2010

My guild, Conspiracy, Alliance, on Elune, is recruiting all class/roles. We lost a few of our core raiders, and we are accepting applications for healers, DPS, and tanks to build our numbers back up again. Right now, we’re looking for tanks & ranged DPS the most, but any interested person should apply!

About Conspiracy:

• Semi-casual raiding guild on the Elune Server (Ruin Battle Group). Our sever is alliance-heavy, with a really active PvE environment.
  • Now accepting applications for all classes/specs/roles. We are definitely looking for tanks & ranged DPS (ie. mage, moonkin, elemental shaman, hunter, etc).
  • Raids 25-man ICC 2 days a week: Wednesdays & Thursdays at 8:00 – 11:30 pm EST.
  • Raids 10-man ICC 1 day a week: Sundays at 8:00 – 11:30 pm EST.
  • Friendly atmosphere & a really fun group to play with.
  • We have killed 10/12 in ICC 10-man, 8/12 in ICC 25-man (Making steady progress towards the Lich King).
  • You get to hang out in guild chat with me!
  • Conspiracy is a more mature atmosphere, which is why I’m happy to call it my home. Less drama, more friendship!

For info about the guild & how to apply to the guild, please see Conspiracy’s forums by clicking here.

You can also contact me by e-mail if I’m not in-game (lissanna70@gmail.com) if you have questions you want me to answer. You can also look for our officers in-game (Lauraya, Amairei, Lyghtnin, Lissanna).

1. Posted March 26, 2010 at 4:37 am | Permalink

Good luck finding someone! If you’ve been a guildie for a long time I think it’s fair to say that your new healer will enjoy their new home. Perhaps I can point Xeppe your way?

Posted March 26, 2010 at 8:29 am | Permalink

thanks Cassandri

3. Darsonsind
    Posted March 26, 2010 at 9:18 am | Permalink

hehe i may see you around in Dalaran LOL

Darsonsind of Elune

4. Posted March 26, 2010 at 10:05 pm | Permalink

Sadly as I’m in Australia the raid times wouldn’t work.
    Best of luck with your recruitment though – I love that you are asked to write a haiku as part of the recruitment process, I think I’ll write one anyways.

Posted March 26, 2010 at 11:47 pm | Permalink

Xeppe, you could do a haiku post on your blog!

6. Posted March 27, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Permalink

man… i would totally transfer my ally druid over if you didn’t raid the same days my guild does.

only days i have off are tuesday, friday, and saturday.

and we’re on the same pace for progress ^_^

best of luck, liss

— Poras

7. Lauraya
    Posted March 28, 2010 at 3:06 pm | Permalink

Thanks Lissanna! Actually, we’re currently all classes/roles :D

Posted March 28, 2010 at 3:10 pm | Permalink

I said DPS & tanks could apply, too. ;)

9. Posted March 29, 2010 at 10:41 am | Permalink

If only I was geared enough! I’d love to move my druid to a raiding guild again. It might make me want to play again. But alas, I’m in lowly badge gears.

Posted March 29, 2010 at 12:27 pm | Permalink

Maerdred, We do accept people in “casual” spots that aren’t yet geared enough to be full-raiders. All you really need to do ICC 10-man is to have gear from the newer 5’s & some badge gear, with maybe some PUG non-ICC raids… Gear is fixable. ;)

11. Lauraya
    Posted March 30, 2010 at 1:06 am | Permalink

I think this is Lissanna’s plot to recruit every Druid blogger to her guild. :D But really, yeah, Conspiracy is open to casual and raiding players alike. Gear is easy anyway, especially if you’re with a group that you can have fun with.

Posted March 30, 2010 at 6:11 am | Permalink

Maybe not every druid blogger. Then I’d never get gear. lol. But, if I recruit healers, then I can go boomkin pew pew pew. Still need tanks, though, since I can’t raid without tanks. :)

13. Posted April 6, 2010 at 7:20 pm | Permalink

Sounds interesting and the fact you guys are EST! May take a look. =)

14. Posted April 26, 2010 at 10:44 pm | Permalink

woot!! on promotion!! Listened to the podcast was very good :) My server is 3hrs ahead of my time zone . Will come check out yours. Love the blog. Makes me want to finish lvling my druid.