So, I haven’t updated my healing guide until before ICC came out. So, I was wondering – has your healing style changed since ICC came out?
During my Druid Healing Survey back in December, people generally responded that:
- They HOT the tanks and then raid heal
- Rejuv was the most commonly used spell (with wild growth coming in 2nd)
- Healing Touch overwhelmingly won as the least used spell.
- For the Rapid Rejuv glyph – most people either weren’t sure, or planned to swap it in & out.
- A lot of people were planning to respec to pick up celestial focus.
So, the question is – did your predictions hold true for your healing?
For me, It’s mostly stayed the same:
- For me, Rejuv & Wild Growth still dominate my healing.
- Healing Touch & lifebloom usually rank low on my total healing done.
- I don’t use the Rapid Rejuv glyph, because I found that it caused me to frantically try to keep it up at a shorter duration, and that caused me too much stress.
- I have celestial focus talented right now, since my haste dropped lower as I got better gear, due to the amount of crit/spirit gear I’ve picked up.
I’m pretty sure that mine has stayed more the same since we are NOT doing hard-mode fights, since the hard modes seem to be what drives people to swap healing styles more often. I did, however, find myself using more healing touch (not glyphed) during some dreamwalker fights (when I had lots of stacks on me and not so many HOTs on dreamwalker) just to see the big numbers fly!
So, how about you? Has your healing mostly stayed the same, or has it changed since 3.3 came out and you started raiding ICC?