So, this is probably the last of my interview series with my guild members. Salsah, a holy priest, wasn’t elligable for the druid interview series, but he really wanted to fill out the survey, anyway. So, I said I’d post it if he filled it out for his priest! It’s always good to know about the other non-druids on your healing team. :) Our guild (Conspiracy on the Elune server) is always looking for more good players!
1. What is your priest character’s name?
2. What is your priest’s main spec?
- Holy 14/57/0
3. How long have you been playing WoW?
- Let’s see almost 5 years now.
4. What has been your favorite part of the game in WotLK?
- The fighting between the Alliance and Horde. I personally think it is a good thing the two factions are fighting each other. It adds to the environment and adds depth to the game.
5. What has been your least favorite part of the game in WotLK?
- Ugh the constant grind of the gear in the game. I know that the better your gear gets the better prepared you are for the raid. Sometimes I want to go to a raid to kill the bosses and have a good time.
6. What do you like most about the priest class & your spec?
- The instant casts such as Circle of Healing and Prayer of Mending I always enjoy. I also love that Priest healing is different. You have a tool for almost every situation.
7. What do you like least about the priest class & your spec?
- I think the thing I like the least happens to be Lightwell. Unfortunately they still have that talent in the talent tree. Oh and every time I die and go into Guardian Spirit, my gender sensitive titles (Patron/Matron) change. Apparently the guardian spirit is a female which means that the title needs to change. It doesn’t matter if you have that title equipped or not.
8. If you could change one thing about the game, what would it be?
- I would like to see holy form for Priest. It may sound silly but we already have shadow form. It doesn’t have to do much, I just want to be a pillar of light and maybe wings. Okay you can forget the wings as long as the character is bright.
- To the actual game I would want to change the fact that nothing really changes. I want random fights across the world, or chaos happening on the streets of major cities. If you include a random element every now and then it keeps the community fresh and on their toes.
9. What raid instance from WotLK was your favorite? What was the best part of the instance?
- I would have to say ICC. There are different elements to fights besides tanking and spanking. Personally the Dreamwalker fight is a good example of this, relying on healers to help finish the fight.
10. What is your favorite instance of all time (either raid or 5-man)?
- I would have to say Stratholm. There is so much to that instance, you can tell they took their time making the instance. Different named bosses, a whole live side to the instance, fighting Baron Rivendare. The whole place was always a challenge every time you entered.