Spoilers: Cata Beta Stormwind druid trainer

Warning: This post contains Cataclysm spoilers from the Beta. Stop reading now if you don’t want to read about Cataclysm.

SPOILERS

So, one day Deathwing got mad and decided to nuke the park district in Stormwind:

With this destruction came the loss of many of our dearest Night Elf friends, including the former druid trainers.  So, I went and asked one of the guards what happened to them, and what the plans are for a new druid trainer in Stormwind. This is what I found out from a trainer:

So, I went to visit Celestine just outside of the Dwarven District:

I found her in a small farmhouse outside the dwarven district, in the new expansion that was added onto Stormwind.

Looks like our new druid trainer is a human from Gilneas. Interesting.

Posted in Cataclysm
8 comments on “Spoilers: Cata Beta Stormwind druid trainer
  1. Niniel says:

Hello!

Celestine is most likely a worgen in human shape! :)

I was curious about what happened to the Park as I saw some pictures a while back where it looked like it was destroyed.

Also, what spell is that on the action bar beneath your hearthstone?

2. Lissanna says:

That’s a trinket, not a spell.

3. Consider says:

Celestine is actually still a human, and was a druid before the night elves comes along. It’s explained that sometime after the Greymane Wall went up, the Gilneans experienced some bad harvests, and that some people people essentially dabbled in the old ways of nature magic to help out and prevent famine. Thus they got human druids.

But, yeah, from the starting zone, she never appears to have been bitten and she’s never seen in anything other than a human model.

4. Niniel says:

Ahh, thanks for explaining!

5. Mindy says:

Wow, this actually makes me kind of sad! I kind of liked the Park.

6. Never mind the park, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DWARVEN DISTRICT? Priorities, people, priorities!

7. Lissanna says:

Ringo – the dwarven district was spared, and some of it is actually in the 3rd screenshot on my post (the brown-roofed buildings).

8. Chezza says:

Looks interesting so far…

Donate to Restokin