Troll & Worgen moonkin form colors (beta)

So, troll & worgen druids now have moonkin form colorings in the newest Beta patch. I haven’t seen these anywhere else yet, so I wanted to get you pictures now that I’ve noticed these are in beta (I would have posted them this morning, except that I didn’t even know these were in the game yet).

The troll form is orange & black (Re-coloring of Night Elf Model). The worgen form is gray, brown, & white (e-coloring of the NE model).

Personally, I really like them a lot…. BUT they aren’t new models by any means. They are really just graphics of owlbeasts that are already in the game. We may get actual unique/new forms at a later date. (chose prev/next to change pictures)

11/20/2010 – Updated Troll moonkin colors to the correct red/black colored NE model they are now using.

Since this page has been getting a lot of hits lately, I wanted to point out that you can see the Troll cat, bear, & tree forms here.

1. Posted October 15, 2010 at 5:52 pm | Permalink

These were already in game, iirc. They were angry owlbeasts and whatnot from the old world. I was hoping that the orange one would be worgen, but alas. Maybe someday….

Posted October 15, 2010 at 5:58 pm | Permalink

Yeah, I was rushing to get the pictures posted.

2. Posted October 15, 2010 at 6:00 pm | Permalink

Here’s hoping these aren’t final. I was hoping for a big fluffy hot pink moonkin for my Troll.

…stop looking at me like that. I know what I said. :P

3. angry
    Posted October 16, 2010 at 9:04 pm | Permalink

The trolls have horns and the worgen have antlers? Why would they be so lazy?

Posted October 16, 2010 at 11:46 pm | Permalink

they probably just ran out of time. I’d expect them to give them more unique graphics later.

Posted October 17, 2010 at 2:53 pm | Permalink

They updated Beta today, and now the troll one has NE antlers… Guess they’re still playing around with models…

• Posted October 18, 2010 at 3:49 am | Permalink

Because it makes so much sense that Troll have big floppy night elf ears.

5. Demineonz
    Posted October 18, 2010 at 2:06 am | Permalink

I love boomkins, I’m a hordie, but i think that night elf moonkins look better :(

6. Moonlyt
    Posted October 19, 2010 at 3:45 am | Permalink

I’m hoping while they are playing around with colors some Dev get’s over-excited and designs a new mode :P