I have my 4.0.3a guides released and ready for when the servers come up this afternoon/evening.
The leveling guide was completely revamped (again!). The new Leveling Guide table of contents now lists 9 pages:
- Three pages for Feral Cat leveling: Talent page, Ability/rotation page, and Gearing/glyph page.
- Three pages for Balance/moonkin leveling: Talent page, Ability/rotation page, and Gearing/glyph page
- One page for healing leveling (talents only)
- One page for tank leveling (talents only)
- FAQ page at the end of the guide related to all specs
This new organization makes things easier to find. A complaint about the 4.0.1 version was that it was hard to find the cat & moonkin things (especially on the forum version of the guide). So, this new organization will hopefully be a lot better in the long run. I hope you have fun leveling up your new troll druids!
The Restoration healing guide 4.0.3a update only updates the new talent spec page.
- The other healing guide pages aren’t out of date with the 4.0.3a patch, and so I’m leaving them for now.
- The new talent spec page has one talent spec for level 80, and then also includes my level 85 update, so that you are prepared for making talent decisions when you start leveling on December 7th.
- It didn’t make sense for me to do a full level 80 update for that page just to have to remake it in 2 weeks. I will have a full level 85 guide ready to go around December 7th.
Happy patch day!