Here are some of the resources you will need while working your way up to 85 (and preparing to raid once you hit 85):
First, no expansion is complete without some Alamo druid guides. His newest (joke) guide is: Alamo Teeches a Catokissem. (I suspect that his guide gets funner after several nights of not sleeping, lol).
Leveling your druids:
- My leveling guide for all druid specs. While not specific for 80 to 85 leveling this time around, it’s a good starting point for when you start your new troll & worgen druids.
- Help with choosing your worgen druid colors here at restokin.
- Another hair color -> bear/cat color from Keeva at Tree Bark Jacket (all races, including worgen).
- Reesi has info on the 80 to 85 leveling zones for helping you plan your leveling strategy.
Restoration healing at 81 to 85:
- My 85 healing guide here at Restokin will actually work for when you start to feel the mana strain as you level up in 5-man dungeons.
- Keeva helps you choose your level 85 professions.
- Hamlet’s level 85 healing guide.
- There are other resto guides updated for 85, but I list to various blogs in my actual guide.
Balance DPS at 80 to 85:
- Graylo gives info on leveling from 80 to 85 as a moonkin! His site also has an 85 moonkin guide & an 85 moonkin gear list!
- Relevart has some advice for moonkin, too.
Other: There are also extended Tech support hours this week for all your technical problems.
I hope you have a good week leveling!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures