So, I’m giving all of you a preview for my level 85 healing guide a couple days early on my blog! I have now removed the level 80 healing advice from the blog version of my healing guide, though (for the moment) it is still active in the Forum version. I’ll probably update the forum version tomorrow (there are only so many hours I can spend on my guides per day!).
You can find the level 85 healing guide here.
I have updated every section of the guide:
- Part 1: Updated information about our spells more relevant for 85 (especially our direct healing spells)
- Part 2: Minor updates for mastery, tree form, & other abilities.
- Part 3: Major revisions for spell healing rotations/usage during tank healing & raid healing.
- Part 4: Minor updates for talent specs so that I could prioritize the 3rd point in moonglow over the 3rd point in Furor in the Moonglow spec (based on reader feedback).
- Part 5: Only added the glyph of treant (which I should have updated with 4.0.3a)
- Part 6: Minor updates (added level 85 stat priority, added pre-raid gear list, and possibly minor changes to stat descriptions).
- Part 7: Major revision for gems, consumables, & enchants available for your level 85 gear.
I will revise things more as we start to get into level 85 healing and we really see how healing styles come together and such.
Happy Cataclysm … SOON!