New druid podcast coming soon!

I have joined forces with two feral druids: Reesi (of The Inconspicuous Bear) and Arielle (of Death Kitty) to bring all of you a new podcast that we felt the community was lacking.

Our new podcast is called Team Waffle, and it’s a podcast made by druids, for druids! You can find info about our new podcast at: Teamwaflecast.com

The goal of the podcast is to talk about all the various druid specs (more or less), along with other topics and such. I’m really excited about this new adventure, mostly because I don’t have to do most of the technical stuff.

We are recording the first episode on December 17th, this Friday. However, we are NOT recording it with a live audience. Being newer to podcasting, our team doesn’t quite have the technical abilities to get that to all work out right at this point. So, the first episode will be pre-recorded, and then will be uploaded for your listening pleasure. I would expect the recording to be posted by some point on December 18th, and I’ll post both here when it’s available for download. You can also follow the RSS feed on the team waffle website for updates & information.

We will have a Q&A session during the podcast if you want to ask questions. Since it’s not a live show, you can e-mail questions you want us to answer to: questions@teamwafflecast.com.

I am really excited with this new podcasting adventure! It won’t have an effect on my ability to post on this blog. The podcast is in addition to all the news, reviews, and advice I bring to you here.

1. Posted December 14, 2010 at 9:36 pm | Permalink

Excellent. Just make sure you don’t do it so often you burn out!

Posted December 14, 2010 at 9:38 pm | Permalink

Well, we know we aren’t doing one the week of Christmas (due to holiday traveling and such). So, we haven’t finalized a date for recording the second episode yet.

2. Posted December 15, 2010 at 2:58 am | Permalink

I definitely look forward to this! I’ve been avoiding WoW podcasts for a while so to avoid questing spoilers from the beta. Now the game’s live though that shouldn’t be as much of an issue. :)

3. Posted December 15, 2010 at 8:10 pm | Permalink

Oh yay!! I’ve been looking for some good solid druidy stuff and a podcast would be super awesome. Looking forward to it /nopressure :}

4. Posted December 15, 2010 at 9:09 pm | Permalink

Nice! Looking forward to checking out the Druid chat! Recently get into the podcast thing (late, I know) and always looking for new fun stuff!

5. Lauraya
    Posted December 16, 2010 at 6:20 pm | Permalink

Awesome Liss! I love my WoW podcasts, and look forward to hearing what you three put together.

Posted December 17, 2010 at 5:36 pm | Permalink

Thanks everyone! We will be recording tonight. There should be something up at some point on the 8th, hopefully. Could be a little bit longer if we have technical issues, but I’m hoping everything goes smoothly. ;)

One Trackback