Okay, so I spent this morning working on getting my healing guide ready for patch day.
Information on talent specs in 4.1:
- My healing guide 4.1 talent page
- Previous discussions on 4.1 talents (and additional example specs in comments)
- Rank 4 HT’s blog has a different take on talent specs.
- Hamlet’s more advanced healing guide on EJ is updated, as well.
- More info coming soon as people update their talent guides.
Major Changes in 4.1:
- Living seed was unlinked from Efflorsescence, allowing you to move those 3 points wherever you want.
- Tranquility’s cooldown was reduced through Malfurion’s Gift (so, Tranquility has a 3 min cooldown after talents).
- Efflorescence’s healing effect got changed so that now it’s a smart heal that scales with haste. It will target the lowest 3 players and heal them for a decent sized chunk of health. This is a much better design and should heal for more overall than the old version. The change to efflorescence is a BUFF, and you should now pick up this talent for ANY resto druid spec.
- I wrote a more complete set of changes in a previous post you can read here.
- Rank 4 HT’s blog has another list of resto changes here.
I hope you have a good patch day!