More MoP druid graphics

Here are some more pictures from Beta!

Here is Astral Swarm (the arcane hurricane spell when you are in Lunar Eclipse)

Here is the newly updated force of nature for moonkin! They cast wrath!

Force of Nature (casts Healing Touch) and Healing Shrooms for resto druids:

Force of Nature for cats will  melee the target. The trees also get a “bash” ability that will stun the target for 4 seconds (30 sec cooldown, so it can only stun them once).

1. Stupidhero
    Posted March 22, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Permalink

Looks like there’s a tree missing in the 3rd picture :D

Though on a more serious note:
    Any chance to test wether those treants heal smart or dumb?
    And
    How exactly do those Guardian Treants work?

Posted March 22, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Permalink

Some of the mechanics I can’t test on training dummies.

• WeWhoEat
        Posted March 22, 2012 at 7:26 pm | Permalink

“Some of the mechanics I can’t test on training dummies.”

Lissanna’s updated for 2012 gaming culture version of Bruce Lee’s “Boards don’t hit back”

2. PFDruid
    Posted March 22, 2012 at 11:31 pm | Permalink

Do you still need to place FoN or are they just summoned?

Also, does each FoN have a passive ability and an activated cooldown? Like:
    Resto: Casts healing touch. Cooldown: Mushroom
    Cat: Melee. CD: Interrupt?
    Bear: Melee. CD: Taunt?
    Moonkin: Wrath. CD:?

3. Treeboi
    Posted March 22, 2012 at 11:56 pm | Permalink

Can you compare Incarnation to Force of Nature? My gut tells me that Incarnation will almost always be more beneficial, unless the treants have other abilities beyond dps/healing.

Aka, both are burst talents, but Incarnation seems like it would scale better with gear and raid buffs, particularly bloodlust. And for PvP, treants would need a lot more buffing in order to be more than the mere nuisances they currently are.

4. Posted March 23, 2012 at 2:58 am | Permalink

Oh my god treants to be my backup dancers IT’S CHRISTMAS

5. wouter
    Posted March 23, 2012 at 4:27 am | Permalink

You didn’t show the glyph of the treant :(
    The rest is cool tho, didn’t know how the treants worked till now.

Posted March 23, 2012 at 7:58 am | Permalink

Glyph of treant looks like the original tree form, so taking a picture of it felt redundant. I also don’t have the glyph on my main copy. >.>

6. Posted March 23, 2012 at 10:39 am | Permalink

Do you still have to target where the trents spawn? Or do they just pop out like mage mirror images? If as a tank I blow them for a fast extra taunt I don’t want it to take extra clicks.

• WeWhoEat
      Posted March 23, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Permalink

I would much rather be able to target them, so I can place them away from me to gather adds or pull something off a party member. That sounds much more useful than something limited to starting where I can already take care of business.

Posted March 23, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Permalink

I think they still have a targeting circle. The arc around behind me is still a better pose for picture taking and it’s where they go when they are out of combat anyway. :)

7. Snuffey
    Posted March 23, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

Ok here is what they should totally allow in beta most definitely not live. But I would totally make it happen if i worked at blizz just for funsies. A Boomkin symbiosis’s a mage which gets them mirror image.Boomkin casts mirror image then he casts force of nature which the images also cast. So you see 4 moonkins and 12 treants all casting wrath at the same time UBER AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Faenor
    Posted March 24, 2012 at 11:42 am | Permalink

Too bad its some trees; I would have loved a bunch of small kitties coming to help my beloved cat form ;)

One Trackback