a few new MoP glyphs

Beta has started! I got my beta invite, but I’m still working on installing the game.
I’m starting to go through the spell lists to try and pull out glyphs from the game files posted on mmo-champion’s http://www.wowdb.com/
This is what I found so far for resto druids. The balance druid glyphs overall don’t seem to have changed much in the files I have access to. Once I have more complete druid info, I’ll be posting a LOT more info over the next few days/weeks/months. Expect the glyph info to change, since I pulled these out of spell lists and not out of the actual implemented content.
  • Glyph of Lifebloom

• Glyph of Rejuvenation

When you have Rejuvenation active on three or more targets, the cast time of your Nourish spell is reduced by 30%.

• Glyph of Regrowth

Increases the critical strike chance of your Regrowth by 40%, but removes the periodic component of the spell.

• Glyph of Stars

Your Moonkin Form ability is replaced with Astral Form, conferring all the same benefits, but now appearing as an astrally enhanced version of your normal humanoid form.

1. Timmed
    Posted March 21, 2012 at 11:19 pm | Permalink

I’m really looking forward to healing again on my druids……

2. Kat
    Posted March 21, 2012 at 11:24 pm | Permalink

Glyph of lifebloom sounds good. I just really wish they take out the 3 gc’s to get it up and running but a good compromise. Glyph of rejuv isn’t that great. Really hard to baby sit lifebloom and keep rejuv rolling on 3 ppl, specially with Aussie latency, for nourish healing to be a benefit. Glyph of regrowth a bit boring.

The Lifebloom glyph is the only stand out but as I said before would rather they take out the 3 gc’s to stack it.

Looking forward for more info! and thanks for posting stuff so fast.

3. shelly
    Posted March 21, 2012 at 11:46 pm | Permalink

Glyph of lifebloom sounds wonderful, and I am just waiting for glyph of regrowth, not cause I like the crit or anything but because I have been wanting the hot taken off this spell for ever. We haven’t used it as a hot an entire expansion, this is just them realizing that.

• WeWhoEat
      Posted March 22, 2012 at 11:48 am | Permalink

I always really liked the hot component of regrowth. I gave me the choice of either using rejuv on or regrowth on a target I wanted to proc swift mend on. If they were in more dire straits I would cast regrowth on them instead of rejuv.

4. Stupidhero
    Posted March 22, 2012 at 1:24 am | Permalink

Seems like they are going with the completely awful Dream of Cenarius, and a not so awful version of Heart of the Wild.

Yet both still are complteley unhandy and have close to no practical use, baring improving tranquility…

5. Stupidhero
    Posted March 22, 2012 at 1:39 am | Permalink

To add in:

Treants heal or protect or Damage/Stun or Damage/Root

And on topic:

Glyph of Lifebloom is a must in all tankswaps, Regrowth makes our Regrowth actually scale worse in the long run, Nourish depends entirely on how tight mana is.

Our talents seem to – baring changes to make HotW less terrible (yet still completely unpracticable, Monk Mistweaver can do better without the need to sacrifice tier 90) – unchanged.

6. tranqx
    Posted March 22, 2012 at 1:41 am | Permalink

So the current Rejuv glyph has 10% Increased rejuv and then glyph gives us what was currently present in the balance druid talent tree?……

is this not another Nerf — unless they increased the base heal of rejuv?

7. Stupidhero
    Posted March 22, 2012 at 2:31 am | Permalink

Glyph of Grace: Reduces Falling damage even while not in Cat form.
    Glyph of Fae Silence: Faerie Fire now silences, 15 sec cooldown
    Glyph of Prowl: removes movespeed penalty
    Glyph of Stampede: removes form restriction on stampeding roar
    Glyph of Stampeding Roar: +30 yard range

And onto Symbiosis:

We get useless stuff like (dunno which specc)

Or horrible broken stuff like:

8. Stupidhero
    Posted March 22, 2012 at 3:28 am | Permalink

Now this is crazy:

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/113277-tranquility (disc priests), who doesn’t need a second raid cooldown?

What we get? Leap of Faith …

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/48438-wild-growth (not sure if this is a symbiosis spell, but reads like the holy version)

9. Jonathan
    Posted March 23, 2012 at 3:56 pm | Permalink

“While not in Tree of Life Form, casting Lifebloom on a new target grants that target as many applications as the old target had.”

Hot damn.