Pre-orders for Warlords of Draenor WOW started today! With all the new people using their free level 90 boost, I thought now would be a good time to remind people that my level 90 resto druid beginner healing guide is available for any new druids who pop up from the level boosts.
Welcome to level 90 new restoration druids! Don’t know where to start?
- First, learn about resto druid talents!
- Your primary glyphs for PVE will be Regrowth and Efflorescence, with one other glyph of choice, listed here.
- Learn about your primary healing spells here!
- Find out about more utility spells, along with who to target with the Symbiosis ability here!
- Finally, Putting it all together – Learn how to heal with your new level 90 resto druid!
Now that you are all caught up, you can start testing out your healing in the proving grounds before you take your new healer out for a spin in some dungeons or raids!
I hope you enjoy your new class! The cinematic Blizzard made with the gnome being boosted up to 90 was really awesome, so if you haven’t seen it, you should take a look! See you in Azeroth!
I used my free level 90 to pick up a warlock. Also, the collector’s edition / digital delux mount is a grown-up Anzu that can now fly (called a Dread Raven), along with a mini Dread Hatchling pet. This mount and pet is a great fit for any druid. Here’s my new warlock taking the mount for a spin!