When working on leveling up in Warlords of Draenor from 90 to 100, I’ll be working on tweaking the healing guide with new strategies relevant to level 100. Keep in mind that the whole way that bosses were designed is changing with the new dungeon and raid content, so there will be some adjustment period for resto druids.
Below are some general expansion resources to help you with getting ready for the new expansion content!
Relevant to all classes
- Rygarius made a great summary of all the various expansion features on the main world of warcraft blog page.
- A great garrison blog by @Alternativechat is available to teach you everything you want to know about garrisons.
- There is also a short Garrison basic guide on wowhead.
- Beginner moonkin Eclipse strategies on this blog.
- My level 100 restoration druid guide is also live, though it’s still under construction.
- Ivy Veins has a resto druid class guide for level 100.
- The WOWhead resto guide for level 100 was updated by Hamlet.
Quick Blizzcon Recap
- I recorded a segment on the end-game panel in Warlords of Draenor at the World of Podcasts event, with a couple other really awesome people. 🙂
- Kris Zierhut answered a travel form and glyph question related to druids at one of the blizzcon Q&As. One of my twitter followers (@MykroftHolmes)transcribed his answer:
- There is also a 2 hour developer Q&A from today with Kris and Ion answering questions about the changes to the game.
Other than that, Blizzcon didn’t have much new content. So, have fun in Warlords of Draenor! Happy new expansion release day!