How to heal as a 110 restoration druid in Legion.
This is an introduction to healing as a restoration druid. This is written at a beginner/intermediate level.
Have questions? Ask resto druid experts on the Dreamgrove Discord server! When you are in the resto channel, make sure you check the Pins for helpful up-to-date info!
Druids looking for advanced help can also look at the additional resources, such as Questionably Epic.
Patch 7.2.5 Restoration druid changes
- Resto druids were coming ahead a little too strong and thus received a minor 4% nerf that really isn’t something to worry about at this point. Resto will still be competitive and otherwise got no substantial changes to spells.
- The cultivation talent was also nerfed, but you’ll still want to use it for most situations.
- The Aman’thul’s Wisdom legendary shoulders were also nerfed, making it much more situational, but useful if you have the T19 set bonuses.
- Chameleon’s Song is a new legendary helm that looks like it might be pretty good for getting more wild growth targets during the duration of the buff.
- The Soul of the Archdruid ring is much better for balance than resto at this point in testing, but it does potentially have some uses.
- Darkmoon Cards can be upgraded to 900 ilevel, which makes it pretty good.
Table of contents (Click on links to view pages!):