5. Resto Glyphs (updated for 9/8/2013 for patch 5.4)
Major glyph options: I recommend using Efflorescence, regrowth, and one additional glyph of choice.
- Efflorescence: They removed the lifebloom target swap glyph and replaced it with a glyph that is really equally mandatory for PVE. This new glyph allows your Efflorescence spell to be attached to your healing shroom location, instead of being tied to swiftmend. Since this new efflorescence doesn’t have a duration limit, it will be on the ground and active any time your wild mushroom is on the ground.
- Regrowth: Makes your regrowth have a 100% chance to crit, but takes away the HOT component. If you take this, you’ll definitely want to cast regrowths when you get OOC procs (more helpful with the Incarnation talent, as well).
- Healing Touch: When you cast HT, the cooldown on your Nature’s Swiftness is reduced by 3 seconds. This may be an okay option for 10-man resto druids, especially with the Tier 16 set bonus that interacts with Healing Touch.
- Wild Growth: Wild Growth can affect 1 more target (6 instead of 5), but the cooldown becomes 10 seconds instead of 8. I recommend this for 25-mans. This is situational for 10′s, and not helpful for 5′s.
- Rejuvenation: When you have rejuv active on 3 or more targets, your Nourish cast time is reduced by 30%. Nourish isn’t used very often in the later tiers of content, so this isn’t really good for raiding right now.
- Rebirth: Your targets return to life with 100% health instead of 60%. This isn’t mandatory, but could be helpful if you are the only person who can bres in your raids. May work well in the third glyph slot for 10-man raiders in particular.
- Blooming (PVP-oriented): reduces the duration of your lifebloom & increases the size of the bloom. Don’t take this unless you are PVP’ing.
- Glyph of stampede: Allows you to use stampeding roar in caster form. Given that movement is critical in a lot of fights, this is potentially a useful glyph in 5.4 if you want to be able to use stampeding roar and still heal.
- Glyph of the Sprouting Mushroom: You can use a targeting reticle to place shrooms on the ground, instead of shrooms being placed at the feet of your target. This allows for personal preference, since there isn’t a “best” targeting system that works for everyone.
- Glyph of the Treant – Gives you a cosmetic old-style tree form shapeshift.
- Glyph of the Stag and Glyph of the Orca are also particularly nice cosmetic glyphs.
- Glyph of one with nature – teleports you to a random “natural” location.