5. Resto Glyphs
Major glyph options:
Note that the Efflorescence and innervate glyphs were removed. Most of these are minor upgrades for raiding in WOD. Glyph of stampede actually becomes a viable raid choice due to the reduction of movement boosts across most classes.
- Regrowth: Makes your regrowth have a 100% chance to crit, but takes away the HOT component.
- Wild Growth: Wild Growth can affect 1 more target (6 instead of 5), but the cooldown becomes 10 seconds instead of 8. I recommend this for 25-mans. This is situational for 10′s, and not helpful for 5′s.
- Rejuvenation: When you have rejuv active on 3 or more targets, your Healing Touch cast time is reduced by 10%. This has been improved now that it buffs HT.
- Blooming: Increases the size of Lifebloom’s bloom (but reduces the duration and makes it no longer be refreshed by HT/Regrowth). More useful now that lifebloom no longer stacks to 3.
- Healing Touch: When you cast HT, the cooldown on your Nature’s Swiftness is reduced by 2 seconds.
- Rebirth: Your targets return to life with 100% health instead of 60%.
- Glyph of stampede: Allows you to use stampeding roar in caster form & increases the radius. Given that movement is critical in a lot of fights, this is potentially a useful glyph if you want to be able to use stampeding roar and still heal.
Notable Minor glyphs:
- Glyph of the Sprouting Mushroom: You can use a targeting reticle to place shrooms on the ground, instead of shrooms being placed at the feet of your target. This allows for personal preference, since there isn’t a “best” targeting system that works for everyone.
- Glyph of the Treant – Gives you a cosmetic old-style tree form shapeshift.
- Glyph of the Orca makes your swim form into an orca form.
- Glyph of Stag: Travel form has merged the ground travel, water travel, and flight form all into one single button that is supposed to morph when you change environments. The Glyph of Stag will split Flight Form from this merged travel form (in addition to letting party members ride on your back). However, the “travel form” will still go into the swim/water form even when someone is on your back. So, if you are carrying someone on your back in stag form, don’t go in water or you will drop them!